University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: Sw16-003. Khaki cloth Kodak Negative Album, 12 cm x 16 cm. 76 negatives (sized 92mm x 147mm). The album was labelled P2/X on the back cover.The Church of our Saviour was built on the east bank of the Baihe (Pei-ho) River, Tientsin (Tianjin) in 1907, in memory of the 108 Russian soldiers who perished in the Boxer Uprising. From 1922-1925, the church was expanded and rebuilt as the Church of the Holy Protection.
Russian Boxer Uprising Memorial (later the Church of the Holy Protection), Tianjin (天津)