University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: JC01-04. Queen's Pier (orginally called Statue Pier), was opened in October 1925. Statues of King Edward VII (standing) and of Sir Henry May (sitting). The latter was unveiled in May 1923. Near the crane is the Victoria Recreation Club House - see https://gwulo.com/atom/13831. See Bk09-11 (which is a smilar view) and JC01-02.
Queen's Pier (皇后碼頭) under construction, and part of Statue Square, Hong Kong
Black and white photograph