Notes

University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: BL04-39.
In pencil on the back of the photograph: "Prince's Hotel".  This building is still extant (re-roofed - it has lost its chimneys and roof pinnacles), and is now used as a tea house.  It is known as the 'Four Eyes Building', due to the four round windows, facing the sea, on the third floor.

Caption on mount
HOTELS WEI HAI WEI


Location
Estimated date
1930
Material
Paper
Media
Black and white photograph