Notes

University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: OH02-03.  The Club Concordia, also known as The German Club, opened in February 1907 and was demolished in 1935.  It was at 23, the Bund (Zhongshan Dongyilu), on what is now the site of the Bank of China building. 德侨俱乐部,外滩



Location
Estimated date
1907-1915
Material
Paper
Media
Black and white photograph