University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: NA09-11. From an album (CO 1069/433. CHINA 13. Photographs of the tomb of Confucius and British Embassy to Duke K’ung in 1904.) in The National Archives. Crown copyright image reproduced by permission of The National Archives, London, England. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of the information provided. This image may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 4DU, UK. Telephone: 020 8392 5225. Fax: 020 8392 5266. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action.
Pillars of the main building of the Temple of Confucius, Chu Fou
Black and white photograph
The National Archives, London