University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: Ca02-036. Photo from an album (UoB reference Ca02). The Queen's House was a canteen and cinema for Royal Navy (British) personnel, on Liugong Island (Liu-kun-tao), Weihaiwai (Weihai). Previously it was the Office of Beiyang Navy Governor-General, which was built in 1887. It is now the Sino-Japanese War Museum. See Ru-s001 and NA08-070.
Entrance to Queen’s House, Weihaiwei
Black and white photograph